We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our team. You’ll be a key figure in the day-to-day, working on a variety of projects across exciting clients. TrueUp is a fast moving digital marketing and growth consultancy, taking a specialist data-centric approach to digital marketing, focusing on customer acquisition and conversion optimisation. We’re lucky to work with some awesome clients from household brands such as Vodafone, Moet Hennessy, and Speedo to exciting scale-ups like Living DNA.
You will be responsible for supporting our Account Director and fantastic specialists in the growth team, designers, developers and strategists in seamlessly delivering projects across multiple clients. From pitching, planning and ideation through to delivery of campaigns and conversion optimisation, you will help ensure both internal teams and clients are organised and informed at all times and guided through the process, efficiently documenting as you go.
You will seize the opportunity to dive into the world of the brands you work on, ensuring you can develop into a trusted point of contact for clients so that in a team member’s absence, the client feels confident their project is still in safe hands.
You will support the team in ensuring the highest quality of work is being delivered out of the agency by using your meticulous eye for detail.
You will be relied upon for your savvy organisational abilities and proactive approach. We’re looking for somebody with articulate opinions, can make a positive contribution to our culture, an enthusiasm for growing client relation skills, and knowledge of digital marketing.
We need you to do a few things brilliantly
- Communicate clearly and effectively; in person, writing and presenting
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, including the ability to be flexible to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to the team and projects
- Be highly enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate, eager to learn and develop
- Be proactive, not reactive
What we’d like to see
- Client management experience a plus
- An understanding of the digital marketing world and interest in the growth of businesses
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to engage with internal teams and clients
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to think independently, present ideas and articulate the thinking behind them
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficiency in Google apps (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
What you’ll get from us
Join a crack team of creative minded, tech savvy, digital experts from all sorts of backgrounds! As well as working with an amazing team on some great clients & projects in a fun office, we also provide:
- 23 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ride To Work scheme
- A tailored career and personal development plan to help you grow and succeed
- A great office on Brick Lane in Shoreditch (with outdoor terrace!)
- Awesome colleagues who’ll help you learn every step of the way
- Monthly team social events
- Freshly baked office bread