We’re looking to hire a digital savvy graduate to join our growing growth marketing campaign team. You’ll be working on a clients delivering a variety of data, performance marketing and web optimisation related campaigns. TrueUp is a fast moving agency, taking a specialist data-centric approach to digital marketing focusing on customer acquisition and conversion optimisation. We’re lucky to work with some awesome clients including Vodafone, LivingDNA, Standard Life & Bitdefender.
You’ll be working in the growth marketing campaign team. This means you’ll be responsible for delivering campaigns for our clients.
- Using all the major paid media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc (some experience of these platforms would be an advantage but not a prerequisite)
- Setting up intensive paid media test campaigns
- Running and managing paid media performance campaigns
- Campaign optimisation
- Reporting & insight generation
- Campaign & reporting automation
- User behaviour analytics using Google Analytics
- User research
- Web optimisation test hypothesis forming
- Running and managing conversion optimisation campaigns
- Growth opportunity spotting to identify and recommend what our clients should do
As this is a graduate role, we’re not necessarily looking for experience in running digital marketing, & conversion optimisation campaigns as you’ll receive on the job training from some of the best in the business.
However what we are looking for is:
- A proactive self starter who with some guidance can make things happen by themselves and take ownership of their projects.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, including the ability to handle multiple clients, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Bring energy, original ideas and fresh approaches to the team and projects
- Be excited about the work and keen to learn
- Is highly numerate and actively embraces data and numbers.
- Highly enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate, eager to learn and develop
- Interested in digital, marketing and the tech scene.
What you’ll get from us
As well as working with an amazing team on some great clients & projects in a fun office, we also provide:
- 23 days holiday per year, plus the time off between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home as needed
- Company laptop
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ride To Work scheme
- A tailored career and personal development plan to help you grow and succeed
- An great office on Brick Lane in Shoreditch
- Awesome colleagues who’ll help you learn every step of the way
- Monthly team social events
TrueUp is an Equal Opportunities employer.